Liesjärvi National Park in Tavastia Proper is named after the beautiful Liesjärvi Lake. Although the Liesjärvi National Park is quite small is size, it contains nearly 50 kilometres of shoreline thanks to the Liesjärvi and other lakes.
- Positive Energy Portraits w. Twrk Crew by Tinze
- Storm Clouds Gathering…
- Liesjärvi Lake and National Park
- Nature Trail Around Lake Piilolammi (Hyvinkää)
- Kuopio Cathedral
- Famous Finns: Seitsemän Veljestä
- Uutela – Recreational Area in Eastern Helsinki
- Hidden Secrets: Skatanniemi Fortifications (Helsinki)
- Summer Portrait w. Annika V.
- Forest Lake Iso-Kypärä (Hyvinkää)
Finland Photo Galleries