Taipale Canal in Varkaus dates back to 1840. It connects lakes Unnukka and Heinävesi, which are part of Lake Saimaa. The height difference of the upper and lower side is about five metres, so it is quite impressive to watch the canal in action. The current canal was built in 1867-1871. The old canal from 1840 is now a museum area.
- Positive Energy Portraits w. Twrk Crew by Tinze
- Storm Clouds Gathering…
- Liesjärvi Lake and National Park
- Nature Trail Around Lake Piilolammi (Hyvinkää)
- Kuopio Cathedral
- Famous Finns: Seitsemän Veljestä
- Uutela – Recreational Area in Eastern Helsinki
- Hidden Secrets: Skatanniemi Fortifications (Helsinki)
- Summer Portrait w. Annika V.
- Forest Lake Iso-Kypärä (Hyvinkää)
Finland Photo Galleries