The view from the top of the Koli hill to Lake Pielinen is probably the best known national landscape of Finland. And with these images, it’s easy to see why it is so musch loved and appreciated by the Finns…
- The Land of a Thousand Lakes
- Visit National Landscapes of Finland
- Finland is a Big Small Country
- 10 Fun to Know Facts About Finnish Lakes!
- Top 10 Largest Lakes in Finland
- The Land of Forests
- Former Presidents of Finland – How Many Do You Know?
- Is Finnish Language Hard to Learn?
- These are Finland’s 10 Biggest Cities
- Nature Destination: Koli National Park